Maternal Code Blue - Critical Care Obstetric Workshop
Saturday, February 25, 2017 7:45 AM
TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital Conference Center (Rooms A, B & C)
As health care providers, we may be faced with a sudden patient emergency at any time. Improving the clinical systematic approach to critically ill pregnant women is a priority and will be the focus of the upcoming Critical care Obstetric Workshop.
- Approach to care of the obstetric patient with cardiac arrest, best practices and standardizing rapid response
- Case presentations – four main etiologic categories and clinical protocols
- Simulation sessions – implementing new protocols practices in simulation
- TriHealth is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
- TriHealth designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Nurses who attend activities that award AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™ should obtain a certificate of participation.
Reserve your spot by February 9. No cost to register. Enrollment limited to first 100 reservations.
For questions regarding the event or online registration, please email Carrie Maltry.