The Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation gratefully acknowledges the thoughtful and generous gifts of individuals, families, businesses and organizations with lifetime gifts of $10,000 or more to Good Samaritan Hospital and Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science.
This philanthropic support exemplifies our values of Respect, Compassion and Love for our patients; Collaboration with the community; and Stewardship of our resources.
These charitable donations honor our past service and help secure a future of continued service for our patients and their families.
Recognition levels include:
- Sister Anthony O’Connell Circle of Compassion: $1,000,000-above
- Joseph Butler Society: $500,000-$999,999
- Louis Worthington Society: $250,000-$499,999
- Distinguished Benefactors: $100,000-$249,999
- Samaritan Society: $50,000-$99,999
- Caring Spirit Society: $25,000-$49,999
- Hearts of Gold Society: $10,000-$24,999
Lifetime Giving Society membership includes invitations to our annual recognition Celebration and other Good Samaritan Hospital events throughout the year.
More Than A Donation
The greatest benefit to Lifetime Giving Societies' members is the joy and satisfaction they receive from giving a gift that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, each and every day.
How Can I Become A Member?
Contact Kelly Vance at 513 862 3742 for more information about the Lifetime Giving Societies and how you can participate.