The Ob/Gyn Center at Bethesda North Hospital offers affordable pregnancy and women’s health care – provided by our residents – under the direction of experienced faculty physicians. Our goal is to deliver the comprehensive, cost-effective maternal and gynecological health care that you and your baby deserve.
As an expectant mother, you want the best care for you and your baby throughout your pregnancy. Our staff uses a coordinated, patient-centered approach to ensure that you and your baby are receiving the best care possible.
- All pregnancy-related clinic visits
- Delivery with or without anesthesia
- Delivery and hospital care for mother and baby in accordance with the maternity discharge program (48 hours for a vaginal delivery and 96 hours for a C-section)
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Clinic attending physician’s fee
- Inpatient pediatrician’s fee — one visit at time of delivery
- One home nurse visit after delivery (if discharged early — see above)
- Mother’s six-week postpartum check-up
- Pregnancy-related outpatient diagnostic services performed and processed at TriHealth
- Circumcision for male newborns when performed during the hospital stay
- Admissions for observation less than 24 hours
- In-hospital breastfeeding support
Special Services for Maternity Patients
In addition, delivering your baby at Bethesda North Hospital gives you access to all the resources and special services we offer to all our maternity patients, including:
- Perinatal care coordination – Only TriHealth hospitals offer the personal touch of care coordination for all maternity patients. A TriHealth perinatal care coordinator will help you through your pregnancy by providing you with educational materials and helping you schedule classes or fill out the hospital’s paperwork. If additional services are necessary, she will help you get the assistance you need.
- Birth options – We will work with you and your physician to provide a birth experience that will meet your needs. Talk to your care coordinator and your physician about birth options that interest you.
- Breastfeeding services – Skilled, experienced lactation nurses are available to help you with breastfeeding your baby in the hospital and after you go home. An outpatient breastfeeding center is available for follow-up education and to help you purchase bras, breast pumps and other items.
Whether you are expecting a baby or need a wellness exam, Bethesda North’s Ob/Gyn Center provides an array of comprehensive services for gynecology patients. Our goal is to deliver the cost-effective, coordinated care that has been long-trusted at every TriHealth facility.
- Routine gynecological check-ups and Pap tests
- Family planning
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Nutritional education
- Referral to Bethesda North Breast Center for mammography