- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Office staff are available to answer your calls between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.). You may leave messages and contact the physician on call after business hours.
Health First Physicians has achieved the highest status attainable as a Patient Centered Medical Home, meaning our patients can expect outstanding coordination of care. Read more >
in comparison with the greater Cincinnati averages.
- On-call coverage 24 hours
- Routine preventive maintenance and physical exams
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness for patients of all ages
- Newborn and well-child care
- Comprehensive well-woman examinations and follow up gynecological care
- ADHD assessment and treatment
- Pleasant, child-friendly atmosphere
- Caring, experienced physicians
- Highly competent and dedicated staff
- Language interpreting services
- Patient and parent education
- Specialized high blood pressure management
- 24 hour Pharmacy Line for prescription refill request
- Diabetic care and education
- Sports Medicine specialty
- Routine electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Vision testing
- Cryotherapy for skin problems
- Nutrition and personal counseling
- Laboratory services