TriHealth Anderson, at 7777 Beechmont Avenue (the corner of Beechmont Avenue and Asbury Road), brings a variety of TriHealth services to a single location on Cincinnati's east side. This means one-stop convenience for the latest in imaging, cardiac and vascular testing, pulmonary function testing, and laboratory services. Specialty physicians on site include cardiologists and vascular surgeons, as well as general surgeons. To learn more, call 513 346 1000.
What Sets Us Apart
TriHealth Anderson features all new equipment with the latest technology. That, along with the following features, TriHealth Anderson’s diagnostic services stand out from other providers:
- Cinemavision MRI video goggles – for MRI patients to watch a TV or a DVD or listen to music to help relieve anxiety and minimize claustrophobia fears
- Newest MRI technology – 3T model with an open MRI feel and a wide opening to accommodate larger patients
- Latest low-dose technology – with CT and digital radiography
- Digital mammography – high quality reads and easy communication of results
TriHealth Speciality Physicians
TriHealth Heart Institute cardiologists and vascular surgeons, along with TriHealth Surgical Institute general surgeons have offices on site. Additional space will eventually be filled by TriHealth physician specialists.
Services at TriHealth Anderson
The diagnostic services and lab at TriHealth Anderson are provided by Good Samaritan Hospital. Hours of operation are:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon
To schedule a diagnostic service at TriHealth Anderson, call 513 569 6777.
- Pulmonary Function Testing
To schedule services with the outpatient lab, call 513 569 6777.
Good Samaritan Infusion Center - Anderson
7777 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
Phone: 513 752 3376
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M, Tu, W
Medical Oncology: 513 451 4033
Cardiology – scheduling: 513 861 1260
Vascular Surgery – scheduling: 513 865 9898
Cardiac and Vascular Testing – scheduling: 513 569 6777
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Holter/Event Monitoring
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
To schedule services with the TriHealth Surgical Institute, call 513 232 8181.