TriHealth Nurse Midwives is an outpatient department of Bethesda North Hospital that provides ongoing health care to women from adolescence through childbirth to maturity.
Comprehensive Approach to Care
Our goal is to help you become a stronger advocate for your health. By partnering with you, we customize our care to meet your unique personal preferences for physical, emotional, spiritual and social support through our growing community resource network.
We focus on education and respectful guidance to give you the tools necessary to make your own decisions about what works best for you.
We're On Your Team
Women choose TriHealth Nurse Midwives because we have a team of highly trained medical professionals who not only provide comprehensive services, but partner with you every step of the way. Nurse Midwife care:
- Features more ample time during office visits for questions, helping women take a more active role in their health
- Has shown excellent clinical outcomes, including increased birth weights and reduced infant mortality, as well as high patient satisfaction scores
- Promotes lifelong care, encouraging good health habits and self-care practices needed for disease prevention
- Is rooted in advocacy and support for socioeconomic and cultural diversity, promoting individualized care that addresses a broad range of women's health needs
- Develops strong bonds with women and their families through constant and close communication, which enhances patient care and encourages better outcomes
Advanced Care You Can Trust
Women seen by TriHealth Nurse Midwives give birth at Good Samaritan Hospital, which is regionally recognized for its comprehensive care, including high-risk pregnancies and births, features a world-ranked Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and offers an experienced maternity department with more than 7,000 births per year.