Welcome to the TriHealth Weight Management. Thank you for choosing us to join you on your personalized journey to a healthier lifestyle.
We are a specialized team of providers and dieticians that work to help you reach your personal weight loss goal. Our bariatric surgeons George Kerlakian MD and Kevin Tymitz MD, and bariatrician Nina Gray MD, along with the TriHealth Weight Management Team are Cincinnati's most experienced at helping patients lose weight and gain the skills to keep it off. We use a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach, where our professionals partner with you every step of the way through screening, participation and completion of the bariatric surgery program or the medically managed weight loss program. We're invested in your success.
For more information on non-surgical and surgical weight loss methods, read on below. To start your weight loss journey today, call 513 862 4957.
Introducing Our New Bariatrician, Nina Gray MD
Dr. Nina Gray is a bariatrician specializing in nonsurgical weight management care. Her passion for preventative medicine fuels her to treat obesity as a chronic condition – no different from diabetes or hypertension.
Dr. Gray is excited to expand her practice as part of the TriHealth Weight Management team. With a priority on physical and emotional wellness, she values the importance of personalized care for each patient. Dr. Gray reminds patients that weight loss treatment is a life change, not a diet, and is motivated by seeing small incremental changes in patients that will help achieve and maintain lifelong success.
Call 513 862 4957 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gray.
TriHealth Weight Management: How We Help
TriHealth Weight Management is the most experienced weight-loss surgery team in Cincinnati. We’ve performed more than 1,800 bariatric procedures at TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Hospital, and we’re Cincinnati’s most experienced center at helping patients lose weight and gain the skills to keep it off.
Interested in Bariatric Surgery? Do These Before Your First Appointment
1. Attend an Informational Seminar or View Our Video Seminar
To be considered for weight loss surgery, you must either attend an informational seminar or view our video seminar online.
Please contact the Weight Management Office to schedule a seminar: 513 862 4957
During the seminar one of our surgeons will:
- Review TriHealth Weight Management surgical weight loss programs.
- Discuss each procedure, in detail, as well as go over the risks and benefits of bariatric surgery.
- Answer any questions you may have about the procedures.
2. Complete the Necessary Forms
If you decide you want a physician consultation after watching the video seminar, please print, complete and bring these patient forms to your first visit.
3. Measure Your BMI
The most common measurement for obesity is Body Mass Index (BMI), which provides general parameters of degrees of obesity. It should not be used alone for diagnosis of obesity. Calculate your BMI.
Interested in Non-Surgical Weight Loss?
We offer a personalized, effective plan for your journey to a healthier lifestyle. With the understanding that everyone is different, we recognize the need for a plan tailored to your needs and lifestyle. To choose the path below that is right for you, call us at 513 862 4957.
- Medically Managed Weight Loss: You will be guided on your journey by licensed bariatrician Nina Gray MD, who specialized in non-surgical weight management care. Backed by a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and dietitians, Dr. Gray customizes treatment plans to each individual's weight loss goals.
- LIFESTEPS® weight loss: This is a 12-week program that provides ongoing guidance for healthy eating, increasing physical activity, and strategies for successful behavior change. Learn more.
- HealthOne weight loss: This is a 24-week program that provides a low-calorie diet for people with a BMI equal to or >27. The HealthOne plan combines food and meal replacements to provide more predictable weight loss. Learn more.
To start on your journey, call 513 862 4957.
We Provide Quality Care You Can Trust
We are an accredited comprehensive bariatric surgery center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).