TriHealth offers home care services through American-Mercy Home Care, the largest home health care office in Cincinnati. American-Mercy Home Care was one of the first home care providers to be accredited by The Joint Commission and remains one of the highest rated, ensuring quality compliance and standards of care. American-Mercy Home Care is owned and operated through a partnership of TriHealth, Mercy Health Partners and American Nursing Care. American Nursing Care has been providing home care since 1976.
Nursing and Home Services
- Nursing: RNs and LPNs will assist you with your medical needs including the treatments ordered by the doctor, education on your disease, and education and assistance with medicines.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies: Therapists provide a range of services aimed at improving your strength and ability to move, improving how well you function with your disease, and your quality of life.
- Home Health Aide: Aides help with personal care and activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Homemaker: Homemakers help you with light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping and other errands.
- Companion: Companions will share time with you, participate in activities, and help with meal preparation.
Comprehensive Specialty Programs
- Skin and Wound CareLink Program
- Cardio CareLink
- Ortho CareLink Program
- Diabetes Program
- Anticoagulation Therapy
- COPD Program
- Infusion Therapy
- Nutritional Support
- Mom/Baby Program
Learning About Home Care
If you or a loved one is in need of home care, please call American-Mercy Home Care at 513 731 4600. An experienced associate will:
- Talk with you about home care options
- Work with the physician to determine the appropriate level of care
- Develop an individualized plan of care to meet your needs
- Determine a payment method. Medicare, Medicaid and most major insurance plans are accepted