Our Doctors Are in. No Appointment Needed.
At TriHealth Priority Care, unlike some urgent care centers, you will always be seen by a physician (Watch Video: 60-second Explanation of Priority Care | Frequently Asked Questions).
- Hours 7 days a week; except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Walk-in care, with no appointment necessary
- Care for adults and children 2 months and older
- Minimal wait times
- A doctor when your doctor isn't available or if you don't have one
- A co-pay similar to that of a physician office
- Follow-up communication with your TriHealth physician to best coordinate your care
- Care consistently ranked high in patient satisfaction
- Physicians who are all board-certified
We have three neighborhood locations:
Open 7 Days a Week
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m .
Caring for Needs Such As:
- Wound care/stitches
- On-site X-rays
- Broken bones/fracture evaluation
- Splinting of injuries
- Minor burn care
- Minor sports- and work-related injuries
- Cough, cold, asthma, flu
- Infections such as strep, urinary, skin, respiratory/lung
- Lab testing for these conditions on site
Walk-in Care from a Doctor
Whether you need care for a child's cough on a Sunday or an X-ray for a work-related injury after-hours, TriHealth Priority Care has walk-in services staffed by physicians.
Being part of the TriHealth system means the same radiologists who work at Bethesda and Good Samaritan hospitals will be the ones evaluating your X-rays. It means your lab work will go through the high-quality process of the TriHealth Labs. And, a connected medical record means you'll have a better patient experience throughout the TriHealth system.