Priority Care — TriHealth's Urgent Care Cincinnati
When You Need Urgent Care, Our Doctors Are Ready.
With short wait times, you’ll receive fast care for your most urgent medical needs.
See all locations
Priority Care When and Where You Need It
When searching for an urgent care in Cincinnati, you can trust TriHealth Priority Care, where — unlike some urgent care centers — there is always a physician on staff (Watch Video: 60-second Explanation of Priority Care | Frequently Asked Questions).
- Hours 7 days a week; except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Walk-in urgent care, with no appointment necessary
- Urgent care for adults and children 2 months and older
- Minimal wait times
- A doctor when your doctor isn't available or if you don't have one
- A co-pay similar to that of a physician office
- Follow-up communication with your TriHealth physician to best coordinate your care
- Care consistently ranked high in patient satisfaction
- Physicians who are all board-certified
We have three urgent care Cincinnati locations:
Open 7 Days a Week
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m .
Caring for Needs Such As:
- Wound care/stitches
- On-site X-rays
- Broken bones/fracture evaluation
- Splinting of injuries
- Minor burn care
- Minor sports- and work-related injuries
- Cough, cold, asthma, flu
- Infections such as strep, urinary, skin, respiratory/lung
- Lab testing for these conditions on site
Walk-in Care from a Doctor
Whether you need care for a child's cough on a Sunday or an X-ray for a work-related injury after-hours, TriHealth Priority Care is your urgent care answer, with walk-in services staffed by physicians.
Being part of the TriHealth system means the same radiologists who work at Bethesda and Good Samaritan hospitals will be the ones evaluating your X-rays. It means your lab work will go through the high-quality process of the TriHealth Labs. And, a connected medical record means you'll have a better patient experience throughout the TriHealth system.