Your Key to Healthy Aging
Our free hospital-based program helps members age 50 and older maintain healthier, more active lives through special events, exclusive classes and valuable discounts.
Membership entitles enrollees to these and many additional benefits:
- Expert health education and information
- Special courtesies from Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals
- Assistance with insurance paperwork and billing issues
- Educational programs, lectures and classes
- Social outings and entertainment events
- Travel opportunities to local, national and international destinations
- Discounts on health-related products and services
- TriHealth Seniority Insider, our timely newsletter and calendar with dates and descriptions of all our upcoming events.
To begin benefiting from the many resources available through your free membership to TriHealth Seniority, complete the online enrollment form. Please complete a form for each person in your household who would like to become a Seniority member.
You can also download an application to print out, complete and mail in.
As a TriHealth Seniority member, you will receive these discounts and benefits:
Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals Benefits
- Gift shop discount
- Cafeteria discount, including $6 meals on holidays
- $5 off Older Adult Driver Ability Screening
- Free “Brown Bag with a Pharmacist” medication consultation
Health-Related Service Discounts
- TriHealth Home Connections Personal Emergency Response Systems - One month free service. 513 569 5115
- AmeriMed Home Infusion Services - 15 percent off all products not covered by insurance, free delivery. 513 942 3670
- Audiology Screenings - Free from Group Health at Anderson, Clifton, Kenwood, Mason, Western Hills or Western Ridge offices. 513 246 7010
- Bernens Medical Pharmacy - 15 percent off nonprescription items. 513 471 7575
- Burlington Pharmacy Healthcare - 15 percent off nonprescription items; free delivery from four area locations. 859 586 6700
- Catalyst Scripts - Free discount prescription card
- Home Instead - $1 off the hourly retail rate for new clients.
Hamilton County 513 333 0563
Butler/Warren 513 701 3141
Clermont/Brown 513 576 1250
- Independent You - 10 percent discount on apparel from this shop featuring adaptive clothing. 513 761 1866
- Kunkle Pharmacy - 15 percent off nonprescription items. 513 231 1943
- LensCrafters - 20 percent off eyeglasses, 20 percent off contacts. ID# 910-6857
- MedMart - 15 percent discount off any nonprescription items, $1,250 off a walk-in tub or $300 off a stairlift. (Offers cannot be used together.) 800 950 4400
- Patient Aids - 20 percent off home-care equipment up to $100 maximum discount. 513 984 8876
- Pearle Vision - 25 percent off eyeglasses, 20 percent off contacts.
- Synergy HomeCare of Cincinnati 3 hours of caregiverassisted transportation for $50 (25 percent savings). 513 469 CARE (2273)
- TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion - Free one-week (7 consecutive days) guest pass ($50 value) 513 246 2611
Simply present your TriHealth Seniority Membership card at any of these participating service providers to take advantage of your member discounts.