Protecting Your Greatest Investment —
TriHealth Executive Health can help enhance your well-being, leading to greater life balance, increased energy, and the confidence of knowing you’re at the top of your game. It also can help protect the health of your company by providing your leadership team with information and resources to reach their highest potential.
We tailor the program to your specific needs and offer services at Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and TriHealth Kenwood.
Shrewd businesses know their most critical investment is the health and effectiveness of their leadership . . .
“The value of your program has to do with creating focus and improving performance for our leadership team. All of my executive VPs make multi-million dollar decisions on a daily basis. I believe this program will help my executives to make right decisions. If one executive makes one more right decision or one fewer wrong decision in the next year because of this program, it will more than cover our investment." – CEO
Your health directly influences every aspect of your life. By taking just one day of your time, we can help optimize your health and enhance your well-being . . .
"If my primary care physician had given me a list 8-10 tests I needed, and I had to go all over town to get them done, I'd never have taken the time to do it. At TriHealth, it's one day. I blocked it out on my calendar like I would any other meeting, but this meeting was just about me.” – Executive VP
NEW! Women’s Health Consult
Designed to enhance the quality of clients’ professional and personal lives, this in-depth consult
consists of a 60- to 90-minute, one-on-one with Executive Health physician Lisa Larkin MD.
During this time, Dr. Larkin review concerns or questions regarding breast health, bone health, sexual
health, hormone management, and menopause.
Dr. Larkin is not only a tireless advocate for women’s health, but also is uniquely qualified to support
women in their health and wellness journey. Dr. Larkin is a Certified Menopause Clinician (through |
North American Menopause Society [NAMS]) and serves on the boards of both NAMS and the
International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH).
Your comprehensive evaluation may include these components:
- Complete medical history review and physical examination
- Comprehensive blood and urine analysis
- Blood homocysteine and C-reactive protein tests
- Standard cardiac stress testing
- Stress echocardiogram
- Nuclear imaging (as indicated)
- Chest X-ray
- Chest CT scan for coronary calcification scoring
- Carotid ultrasound screening
- Pulmonary function test
- Vision screening with test for glaucoma
- Body composition analysis
- Fitness, nutrition and life-balance analysis and coaching
- Health and wellness analysis with specific recommendations
- Bone densitometry (DEXA scan) for women and men at risk for osteoporosis
- Consultations with medical specialists and physical therapists as indicated
- Consultations related to holistic therapies
- International travel consultations, immunizations including all vaccinations and prophylactic medications needed based on executive’s travel itinerary and health
Schedule Your Personal Executive Health Day
Make health a priority. Schedule your personal executive health day or arrange for the participation of your management team by calling 513 891 1622 or emailing us today.