The Application Process
We hope that you will consider joining us for a year of Hand Surgery Education. The application process involves:
- Completing the Universal Hand Surgery Fellowship Application online.
- Providing us with your final (graduation) transcript from medical school
- Three letters of recommendation (one from program director and two others)
- Personal Statement (not to exceed 300 words)
- Cirriculum Vitae
- Submit all information to:
The Mary S. Stern Combined Hand Surgery Fellowship
Attn: Sally Bennett
538 Oak St., Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45219
The Deadline for applications is December 31st
If you have questions, please contact us by calling 513 961 4360 or emailing Sally Bennett at email@example.com.