COVID-19 Vaccine Notice
TriHealth is your trusted partner for healthcare and we are pleased to be able to offer vaccines for our community. Now that Ohio adults are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can schedule your appointment today. Click here to learn more or to schedule.
There is NO COST to you for your vaccine. (There are no out-of-pocket costs for those receiving the vaccine. If you have insurance, your insurance provider will be billed for the cost of the visit.)
TriHealth has COVID-19 vaccine appointments available for Ohioans 16+. Please click here to find out how you can schedule.
The health and safety of our patients and our community remains our top priority as we respond diligently to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check below for the latest resources and information including our precautions, care options and facts about the virus.
Thank you for your patience as we work together for the health and safety of all.
Information and Resources
- Ohio Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Quarantine Guidance from the Hamilton County Department of Health
- Information on COVID-19 testing at TriHealth for pre-operative and symptomatic patients
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation- TriHealth Physical Rehabilitation and Outpatient Services (PROS)
- TriHealth Among Thousands of US Hospitals Encouraging Everyone to #MaskUp
- TriHealth Access to COVID-19 Assessment and Care flier (pdf)
- TriHealth's Commitment to Safety, Cleanliness and Readiness
- Listing of community and pop-up testing locations in Ohio - Ohio Department of Health
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment of COVID-19
- Coronavirus-19 Patient Education (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Patient Discharge Instructions (pdf)
- COVID-19 Household Precautions (pdf)
- Cough Precautions Flyer (pdf)
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet from the Centers for Disease Control (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Household Checklist from the Ohio Department of Health (pdf)
- TriHealth Access Restrictions for Suppliers, Contractors and Partners (pdf)