COVID-19 Vaccine Notice
TriHealth is pleased to be offer COVID vaccines to our patients and community members, beginning the week of Jan. 18, 2021, following Governor DeWine’s rollout plan listed here: Coronavirus.Ohio.gov.
The supply of vaccines and appointments are limited. Please click here to find out how you can schedule.
The health and safety of our patients and our community remains our top priority as we respond diligently to the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Check below for the latest resources and information including our precautions, care options and facts about the virus.
Get information on pre-operative and symptomatic testing for TriHealth patients and at community-based testing centers.
Get information on the latest visitor restrictions and guidelines for the safety of our patients and team members.
Get the latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and how to schedule yours through TriHealth.
Learn more about TriHealth's safety, cleanliness and readiness during COVID-19.
Learn about the study of convalescent plasma as a treatment option for COVID-19.
Find out how monoclonal antibody therapy is helping COVID-positive cases from becoming more severe and reducing hospitalization.
Find the care you need, when you need it, at a TriHealth location near you.
You can help keep all of us safe by:
- Vigilant hand washing with soap and water is important (alcohol gel can be used as a secondary substitute for prevention).
- If you have symptoms of fever, chills or cough, and have concerns about either the Flu or other viral conditions including Coronavirus, call your primary care physician office first for assistance.
- Please call ahead before coming into the office. For the protection of our community and other patients, TriHealth Physician Partners is utilizing a triage response which starts with a phone call and/or e-message communication.
- Important: COVID-19 and the signs of a heart attack: The warning signs of a heart attack are very similar to some of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. That is why it is VERY important that you don’t ignore those signs and symptoms. Click here for more information.
Thank you for your patience as we work together for the health and safety of all.
Information and Resources
- Ohio Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Quarantine Guidance from the Hamilton County Department of Health
- Information on COVID-19 testing at TriHealth for pre-operative and symptomatic patients
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation- TriHealth Physical Rehabilitation and Outpatient Services (PROS)
- TriHealth Among Thousands of US Hospitals Encouraging Everyone to #MaskUp
- TriHealth Access to COVID-19 Assessment and Care flier (pdf)
- TriHealth's Commitment to Safety, Cleanliness and Readiness
- Listing of community and pop-up testing locations in Ohio - Ohio Department of Health
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment of COVID-19
- Coronavirus-19 Patient Education (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Patient Discharge Instructions (pdf)
- COVID-19 Household Precautions (pdf)
- Cough Precautions Flyer (pdf)
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet from the Centers for Disease Control (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Household Checklist from the Ohio Department of Health (pdf)
- TriHealth Access Restrictions for Suppliers, Contractors and Partners (pdf)