Visitor Restrictions Now in Place
Effective March 25, 2020, at 8 a.m.
NO VISITORS will be admitted into any clinical setting, with the following exceptions:
- Patients nearing end of life may have visitors.
- A patient delivering a baby (sibling restrictions in place) may have a single visitor (a doula counts as a visitor).
- All visitors must be recorded in the COVID-19 Command Center.
For the allowed exceptions, these rules apply:
- No visitors who have traveled in the last 14 days to the following locations will be admitted:
- Any international destination
- New York State
- Washington State
- No one with symptoms of COVID-19 are allowed in patient care areas (fever, cough, respiratory symptoms).
- All visitors must check in at nurse’s stations and use hand sanitizer upon entry of the patient care area.
- No minors are allowed inside the hospital.
The health and safety of our patients and our community is our top priority!
Please keep this in mind as we learn more about COVID-19:
- If you have not traveled to China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, or Iran or have not been in contact with a person known or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus, you are at very low risk for infection.
- Vigilant hand washing with soap and water is important (alcohol gel can be used as a secondary substitute for prevention).
- If you have symptoms of fever, chills or cough, and have concerns about either the Flu or other viral conditions including Coronavirus, call your primary care physician office first for assistance.
- Please call ahead before coming into the office. For the protection of our community and other patients, TriHealth Physician Partners is utilizing a triage response which starts with a phone call and/or e-message communication.
Thank you for your patience as we respond diligently to this situation!
Information and Resources
- Ohio Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Greater Cincinnati COVID-19 Assessment Sites - The Health Collaborative (pdf)
- Coronavirus-19 Patient Education (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Patient Discharge Instructions (pdf)
- COVID-19 Household Precautions (pdf)
- Cough Precautions Flyer (pdf)
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet from the Centers for Disease Control (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Household Checklist from the Ohio Department of Health (pdf)
- TriHealth Access Restrictions for Suppliers, Contractors and Partners (pdf)