August 5, 2021: Statement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations for Team Members and Medical Staff
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, TriHealth has consistently placed the safety of our patients, visitors, team members, and physicians as our highest priority. By following evidence-based guidance, we have minimized the risk of exposure to the virus and helped ensure our most vulnerable patients and frontline caregivers have been protected. Vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective at reducing the risk of transmission to others, decreasing hospitalizations and preventing COVID-related deaths, and, as a result, they offer the best chance to end this pandemic. That is why TriHealth, alongside the region’s other health systems, has independently decided to require COVID vaccination for all team members, physicians and volunteers. With the rapid increase in COVID infections, fueled by the more contagious Delta variant primarily in unvaccinated populations, we are taking this necessary step to safely protect our patients, visitors and caregivers.
Mask Policy Update: August 5, 2021
Effective August 5, 2021, all patients, visitors, team members and physicians, regardless of vaccination status, will continue to be required to wear a mask in all TriHealth facilities, including hospitals, ambulatory centers, physician practices, diagnostic centers, rehabilitation offices and all non-clinical facilities such as corporate office buildings. This includes in non-patient care areas, including break rooms, meeting rooms and cafeterias within patient care settings.
COVID-19 Vaccine Notice
TriHealth is your trusted partner for healthcare and we are pleased to be able to offer vaccines for our patients. Now that Ohio adults and children 12 + are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, TriHealth patients can schedule your appointment today. Click here to learn more or to schedule.
There is NO COST to you for your vaccine. (There are no out-of-pocket costs for those receiving the vaccine. If you have insurance, your insurance provider will be billed for the cost of the visit.)
TriHealth has COVID-19 vaccine appointments available for Ohioans 12+. Please click here to find out how you can schedule.
The health and safety of our patients and our community remains our top priority as we respond diligently to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check below for the latest resources and information including our precautions, care options and facts about the virus.
Thank you for your patience as we work together for the health and safety of all.
Information and Resources
- FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Vaccine Boosters
- Ohio Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Quarantine Guidance from the Hamilton County Department of Health
- Information on COVID-19 testing at TriHealth for pre-operative and symptomatic patients
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation- TriHealth Physical Rehabilitation and Outpatient Services (PROS)
- TriHealth Among Thousands of US Hospitals Encouraging Everyone to #MaskUp
- TriHealth Access to COVID-19 Assessment and Care flier (pdf)
- TriHealth's Commitment to Safety, Cleanliness and Readiness
- Listing of community and pop-up testing locations in Ohio - Ohio Department of Health
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment of COVID-19
- Coronavirus-19 Patient Education (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Patient Discharge Instructions (pdf)
- COVID-19 Household Precautions (pdf)
- Cough Precautions Flyer (pdf)
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet from the Centers for Disease Control (pdf)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Household Checklist from the Ohio Department of Health (pdf)
- TriHealth Access Restrictions for Suppliers, Contractors and Partners (pdf)