- Eligibility: Ohioans 12+ are currently eligible for vaccination per Governor DeWine’s plan. For more information click here.
- With parental or legal guardian consent, individuals ages 12 to 17 will be eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for use in people younger than 18.
- Limit of 2 patients per session: You will be able to schedule a maximum of two patients during this internet session. If you need to schedule for more than two people, completely close your internet browser and navigate back to TriHealth.com/Vaccine.
- Click here for online scheduling for ages 12 - 17.
- Video on scheduling without MyChart
- Tip sheet for scheduling without MyChart
For directions to each vaccine location, visit TriHealth.com/Vaccine.