COVID-19 Vaccine Availability & Scheduling
TriHealth is your trusted partner for healthcare and we are pleased to offer vaccines for our patients and resources to our community.
Find out if you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Learn about updated COVID-19 booster shot guidance for:
Recommended Booster 1:
Ages 5 years and older should receive 1 booster following completion of their primary series. Learn more here:CDC Covid-19 vaccine primary series guidelines.
Recommended Booster 2:
When should you get your 2nd booster? Find updated COVID-19 booster guidance here.
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine with TriHealth
Schedule your 1st dose vaccination here:
Schedule as TriHealth Pediatric Patient
TriHealth Physician Practice patients ages 12 - 17 years old can schedule a vaccination appointment through MyChart or by phone. Patients ages 5 - 11 years old can only schedule a vaccination appointment by phone.
Schedule on MyChart (For patients ages 12 - 17 years old)
Schedule By Phone (for patients 5 - 17 years old)
What to Expect at Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
- Arrival: please wait in your car until 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that physical distance can be maintained.
- Be prepared to schedule your second dose, if required.
- Plan to stay at least 15 minutes following your vaccine to observe any adverse reactions.
- Minors who are receiving the vaccines must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If possible, come alone. If necessary, only caregiver may escort you. Children without scheduled vaccine appointments will not be allowed.
What to Bring With You
- Mask: TriHealth requires all patients and visitors to wear a mask inside all physical buildings.
- Insurance Card: There is no out-of-pocket cost for receiving the vaccine, but you will be asked for your insurance information.
- Driver's License: Your ID is required to receive the vaccine.
- Vaccination Card: bring your card if you have already received a first dose.
Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines
Bethesda North Outpatient Imaging
10494 Montgomery Rd.
McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
110 N. Poplar Street
Good Samaritan Western Ridge
6949 Good Samaritan Drive