|Department:||TriHealth Primary Care|
Patient-focused, compassionate and engaging. If this describes you, let’s talk.
No matter where our patients live, a TriHealth Primary Care physician is nearby. Our many offices throughout Greater Cincinnati are connected to TriHealth’s integrated system, promoting care and wellness for a lifetime – from the early teen years through advanced age.
As TriHealth continues to grow, expand our services and increase our capacity for research and innovative medicine, we are welcoming BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to become members of our dedicated Primary Care team.
As a TriHealth physician you’ll enjoy:
· Full-time employment with current opportunities in upscale suburban communities in the
Greater Cincinnati and Lebanon and Oxford, Ohio areas
· NCQA Level 3 practices recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
· Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling and call where indicated
· Competitive compensation along with productivity incentives
· Comprehensive benefits package and retirement offerings to meet your individual and
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Interested? Send your CV, call or text me:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.