|Department:||TriHealth Inpatient Medicine|
Floor Hospitalist/Nocturnist for award-winning system of care: Sign-On Bonus!
TriHealth is seeking a Floor Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join our exceptional physician practice group that provides inpatient care at our acute care hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are a large innovative, integrated healthcare system providing physician-led, patient-focused care to 1 out of every 3 Greater Cincinnatians.
In this role you will provide medical care services during overnight shifts to patients admitted to our hospitals requiring medical management. You will:
· act as attending physician of record
· when appropriate, deliver, coordinate, and provide direct patient care to admitted patients
· provide immediate response to urgent medical consults on all inpatients as requested by the attending specialist physicians of record
· collaborate with other physicians regarding quality patient care
· communicate with patients’ physicians during hospitalization and after discharge
· perform other necessary medical record-keeping, quality assurance, and administrative tasks
· sit on committees and forums for the purpose of improving Quality of Care, Patient Safety, and Resource Utilization
This position does not have a teaching component, but you will be asked to provide feedback, offer mentoring and guidance and evaluate medical students and residents at our Good Samaritan and Bethesda North Hospitals.
Locations are TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital. Expected work schedule is 9:00pm to 7:00am, three to five nights per week. Specific shift nights may vary as needed and may occasionally include a weekend night or may fall on a national holiday.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
· hospital employed opportunity in a health system recognized for its culture of excellence
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced support staff
· value-based compensation along with our Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, lifestyle and wellness programs, progressive retirement offerings and more
· malpractice coverage
TriHealth has more than 13,000 diverse employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is rich in culture, history and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional educational system and a vibrant arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Call, text or send your CV:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org / 859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.