Gastroenterologist | TPP Gastroenterology | Cincinnati, OH
There are no current GI procedures performed that TriHealth GIs do not do.
Enjoy a SIGNIFICANT SIGN-ON BONUS!
TPP Gastroenterology is welcoming top-talent GIs to our outstanding, expanding digestive team in Ohio. High-volume GIs and GI Fellows in all years of training are encouraged to apply.
Our dedicated, collaborative team utilizes the latest technology in an innovative, collegial environment to deliver the most advanced, high-quality care available. Our state-of-the-art locations boast new and recently-updated Endo suites at our award-winning acute care hospitals.
- TPP Gastroenterology is ranked #1 in Ohio for Gastrointestinal Care
- TPP Gastroenterology is ranked #3 in Ohio for Surgery and Gastrointestinal Medical Services
- Bethesda North Hospital is recognized as one of the Healthgrades American’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care (4 years in a row, 2020-2023)
- Bethesda North Hospital ranks in the top 10% nationally for overall GI Services (11 years in a row,
The ideal candidate will bring a demonstrated passion for the specialty along with exceptional communication and inter-personal skills and:
- provide physician-led, patient-focused care to our large, diverse GI patient population.
- achieve growing patient census and high procedure volumes supported by a strong referral stream
from our well-established Primary Care community.
- have a valued, shared voice in practice philosophy and how best to deliver high-quality
- enjoy highly competitive, productivity-based compensation and exceptional benefits together
with a strong commitment to work/life balance.
- can choose to work in a teaching capacity with our on-site Primary Care residency programs.
*Advanced GIs have additional opportunities to provide therapeutic care including ERCP, EUS and POEM/third space procedures.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
To learn more contact:
Melissa Jansing, Lead Physician Recruiter | Melissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com | 859 653 1392