Seeking Top-Talent Gastroenterologist for Division Director Leadership Role in Ohio
TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is welcoming an accomplished Gastroenterologist to serve as Division Director of the department. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced GI seeking a leadership role in an award-winning, physician-led system of care.
As a dynamic, collaborative leader, you will embrace clinical and administrative responsibilities that include:
· leading the strategic growth and delivery of patient-centered clinical programs and compassionate care to our large, diverse GI patient population
· monitoring physician leadership strategies, GI best practices and quality control
· teaching and mentoring next generation physicians from our on-site Primary Care Residency programs
· providing vision and oversight for department and program development as the service-line grows
For consideration you will have at least 8-10 years of experience, be a master clinician and have a proven track record of clinical and fiscal program leadership, growth and development. You’ll bring a demonstrated passion for the specialty along with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to the GI group and our diverse team of well-respected TriHealth clinicians.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
· practicing in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary GI model that includes Gastroenterologists, Surgeons and Oncologists
· flexible scheduling with a commitment to satisfying work life balance and accommodating a call of not more than five nights a month
· a progressive, integrated EMR system and data warehouse (EPIC)
· presentation of predictive analytics to identify future outcomes combined with the input and support of an approachable, transparent Administration
· robust referral stream from the established TriHealth physician community of more than 200 Primary Care providers
· value-based, highly-competitive salary with incentives for signing and productivity
· exceptional benefits including health/dental/vision/life insurance, progressive retirement offerings with 401(k) match, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
TriHealth, a large, integrated, innovative healthcare system, includes two acute hospitals, two community hospitals and more than 110 additional sites of care. We are active in undergraduate medical education, accredited in graduate medical education, and committed to a curriculum of teaching and research that is innovative, applicable to practice, and responsive to community needs. Known and recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement, we deliver an effective system of connected care for more than one in three Greater Cincinnatians.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
For consideration or more information contact or send your CV to:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
email@example.com / 859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.