Seeking top-talent GI Hospitalist
TriHealth Physician Partners (TPP) Gastroenterology is seeking an accomplished GI Hospitalist to join our dedicated GI team. The ideal candidate will be BE/BC with confident, demonstrated clinical endoscopic skills. In this role you will treat emergent and non-emergent needs as they present, providing inpatient consults and procedures.
We welcome a clinically strong, committed team player who embraces innovation in a collegial environment of patient-focused care. Your skills and experience will be valued, and you will have a valued, shared voice in practice philosophy and how best to deliver high-quality, compassionate care.
You will enjoy:
· working at one of our progressive Cincinnati suburban hospitals with the full support of our large integrated system of care.
· Monday through Friday schedule with dedicated hours.
· demonstrated commitment to work/life balance with no call and no weekends; generous PTO and CME allowance.
· competitive salary with productivity incentives and SIGN-ON BONUS
· comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package with medical/dental/vision, wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings and more.
· teaching opportunities through our on-site Primary Care residency programs.
With more than 13,000+ diverse employees in our award-winning system of care, TriHealth is consistently ranked among the top employers in the US. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is rich in culture, history and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional educational system and a vibrant arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
TriHealth provides safe, reliable, patient-focused care to one in three Greater Cincinnatians. If you share our vision of getting health care right by helping individuals and families be their healthiest selves, join us on our rewarding journey of caring for people first—our patients, their families and each other.
For more information and to apply contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.