|Department:||TriHealth Cancer Institute|
Seeking top-talent HemOnc for awarding-winning system of care in Ohio
The Division of Hematology Oncology in the TriHealth Cancer Institute (TCI) is seeking an exceptional HemOnc who is looking for full time-practice in Hematology. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellence in patient care and have an interest in working in a collaborative environment with exceptional opportunities for clinical practice, teaching and both interdisciplinary and translational research.
Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology. Early career and entry level candidates with clinical interests in benign Hematology and advanced cellular therapies are particularly encouraged to apply.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
· salary commensurate to Medical Oncology along with productivity incentives and SIGN-ON bonus.
· comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision along with wellness and lifestyle programs, generous PTO and progressive retirement offerings.
· opportunities for leadership and professional development
TCI is noted for distinction in fulfilling the vision of a superior patient experience through access to navigation and sub-specialized, integrated services. You’ll participate in multi-disciplinary, collaborative care using cutting-edge treatments and technologies. You find a highly-committed culture of provider research and education across the full continuum of care.
· The position provides outpatient and inpatient care involving a portfolio focused on benign Hematology, including consultation on complex hemostasis and thrombosis in the setting of advanced surgeries and high-risk Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
· You will be joining a group with a long history of excellence across all areas of Hematology including advanced therapies in benign and malignant hematology.
· You’ll have access to a strong referral base from the established TriHealth physician community.
TCI wields the power of the full TriHealth system, named among the country’s Top 100 Most Integrated Health Networks. For more than 20 years, TriHealth cancer programs have merited accreditation by the American College of Surgeons, and we have been recognized by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program.
TriHealth is a large, integrated, innovative system anchored by two acute care hospitals linked to more than 130 additional sites of care. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade. TriHealth also has been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich diversity, culture and history along with strong educational offerings and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Interested candidates contact:
TriHealth Cancer Institute
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.