Seeking Accomplished Infectious Diseases Physician for award-winning system of care
TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is actively recruiting a full-time, top-talent ID physician to join the Infectious Diseases team. Each of our ID physicians is Board Certified in Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine, who along with Advanced Practice Clinicians serve as a professional, collaborative team.
In this role, you will support our practice at locations throughout Greater Cincinnati and will be on staff at our two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan.
As part of our highly-respected ID team you’ll enjoy:
· full-time employment in a career opportunity with flexible scheduling and call
· work/life balance that is not just a bullet point—it is demonstrated, valued and maintained
· competitive, value-based compensation along with both quality and RVU bonuses
· generous SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS with your commitment
· comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including medical/dental/vision, structured wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings, malpractice coverage and more
The TriHealth Infectious Diseases group provides a full array of treatment and consultation to Greater Cincinnati, including services in infection control, antibiotic stewardship, infusion therapy, clinical consultation, HIV treatment, research and more. Our mission is to support each of our patients with excellence in a wide area of services encompassing infectious disease while working collectively to provide our services with a reputation for integrity and distinction.
Cincinnati is a diverse, culturally rich city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional education system and a wonderful arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
TriHealth provides safe, reliable, patient-focused care to one in three Greater Cincinnatians. If you share our vision of getting health care right by helping individuals and families be their healthiest selves, join us on our rewarding journey of caring for people first—our patients, their families and each other.
For more information and to apply contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.