TriHealth Physician Partners is welcoming a top talent Psychiatric Physician to our multi-disciplinary Behavioral Health Services team. You will be responsible for the admission, continuing care, and discharge of adult and senior patients with emotional, psychiatric or behavioral related issues.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team-player committed to offering high quality, culturally sensitive treatment to our patients while demonstrating strong clinical and communication skills. An enthusiastic and innovative approach to the expansion of the program along with interest in medical education is a plus.
For consideration you must have completed a Psychiatry Residency and be BC/BE. Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply.
Position highlights include:
· Full-time position offering exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth
· Opportunity to care for a culturally inclusive, gender-diverse patient base
· Flexible scheduling and call every 6 to 8 weeks (more frequency available if desired)
· Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package with paid malpractice and CME allowance
· Extensive support from a dedicated multi-disciplinary treatment team and TriHealth Leadership
· Strong referral base from the TriHealth physician community
· Consideration for providing additional care in our rapidly evolving inpatient environment (if desired)
TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is locally, regionally and nationally known for its medical expertise and unwavering commitment to improving all aspects of health. Anchored by two acute care hospitals and with more than 110 sites of care, TriHealth has 12,000+ diverse employees, more than 700 of which are physicians. We are a large, integrated physician-led, patient-focused healthcare organization consistently ranked among the top employers in the nation.
Cincinnati is a rich, culturally diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and exceptional, nationally-recognized educational offerings, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Send your CV, call or text:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.