TriHealth Physician Partners in Cincinnati, Ohio, is inviting a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join our outstanding team of Primary Care providers. Current opportunities include a position with one of our Internal Medicine groups at Good Samaritan Western Ridge. We are seeking a motivated physician who will provide engaging, compassionate care to the established patient base of a retiring physician.
Highlights of the position include:
· four to five day work week; 36-40 hours/week
· no inpatient care; favorable call schedule with rotation only every sixth weekend
· established relationships with a number of multi-general families
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and excellent staff
From advanced information technology linking physicians and services with Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, to expertly trained staff and physicians, Western Ridge is a state-of-the-art facility that gives patients the advantage of high-quality care and integrated services. Physicians are digitally connected with Good Samaritan, allowing for immediate consult and record-sharing, resulting in faster, more accurate patient care. Western Ridge offers:
· 24 hour Emergency Department services
· Comprehensive Diagnostic Services using advanced technology and equipment
· Cardiology Services with expansive diagnostic testing
· Laboratory Services with 24 hour, 7 day a week availability
· Number of Specialist Physician offices for ease of referral
As a TriHealth physician you enjoy competitive compensation along with productivity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package. A large, integrated physician-led system of care, TriHealth is consistently ranked among the top employers in the nation. Cincinnati offers an extremely inviting and affordable real estate market with great schools making our area a great place to call home.
Along with Western Ridge, we have a number of additional Primary Care opportunities including hospital and office-based settings, ambulatory and wellness centers and priority care locations.
If you are interested in making a difference every day in the lives of your patients, your team members and our community, please contact:
Debbie Burries, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.