|Department:||Neurology Critical Care|
Seeking Neuro-Intensivist in Cincinnati, OH
SIGN-ON BONUS / ROBUST COMPENSATION WITH RVU BONUSES / COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
TriHealth Critical Care Medicine is actively recruiting two Neuro-Intensivists. We invite you to join the accomplished multi-disciplinary Neurocritical Care team of four Neuro-Intensivists as we expand Neurocritical Care services to our Comprehensive Stroke Center (Good Samaritan Hospital) and our Thrombectomy Capable, Trauma, and Mechanical Circulatory Support Center (Bethesda North Hospital).
Minimum requirements include:
· Board-Certified MD or DO with current licensure
· Neurocritical Care fellowship training
· Competency with and desire to cover Acute Stroke Care
If interested, you will find opportunities for clinical research and have access to on-site GME programs and Simulation centers in order to contribute to and lead educational initiatives.
Good Samaritan Hospital (Comprehensive Stroke Center)
Our Stroke Program is led by a top-talent Neurocritical Care team and includes a CSC, TSC, PSC, and three ARSHs.
Our CSC serves as a referral center for five regional hospital systems.
· 20 bed Neurosciences ICU
· Neurocritical Care is primary service for unscheduled care and provides consultative support for elective neurosurgery cases
· Excellent collaboration with Neurosurgery
· 24/7 APC support with in-house night time physician ICU cross coverage
· cvEEG program with dedicated and collaborative Epileptologist
· ICP, PbtO2 monitoring with ambition to further enhance our multimodality monitoring program
Bethesda North Hospital (Thrombectomy Capable Center)
· 60 critical beds plus 14 progressive care (step down) beds
· Cincinnati’s largest and busiest Cardiac Surgery Center with growing Mechanical Circulatory Support Program to include VA ECMO, VV ECMO, Impella, and LVADs
· Level 3 trauma center
· cvEEG program
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. A large integrated, physician-led organization, we have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade. We provide award-winning care at our two acute hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan, our community hospitals, state-of-the-art ambulatory centers and at our 100+ additional healthcare sites located throughout Greater Cincinnati.
Cincinnati is an inviting, engaging city rich in culture, diversity and history. It is served by a busy international airport. You’ll find several top-ranked public and private schools and affordable real estate in welcoming neighborhoods. You’ll enjoy world-class parks, art venues, collegiate and professional sports teams along with exceptional food and dining making Cincinnati a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our journey to get health care right by caring for people first—our patients, their families and each other. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized, patient-focused medicine in our progressive system of care.
Send your CV, call or text:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org / 859 653 1392 / TriHealth.com
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.