|Department:||TriHealth Physician Partners|
When hearts attack, we fight back.
The TriHealth Heart Institute (THI) is poised to expand our current service line and is seeking engaging board-certified Non-Invasive Cardiologists to become a part of Greater Cincinnati’s leading heart and vascular program.
THI is the top regional provider of acute heart attack care and:
· a recognized leader in heart care with the most experienced physicians.
· consistently beats national benchmarks for “time to treatment” by 30 minutes.
· performs almost twice as many heart surgeries as any other health system in the region.
· offers our patients access to treatment options not available anywhere else in the area.
TriHealth’s two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan, have achieved local, regional and national recognition by:
· Healthgrades: Superior Clinical Performance in Stroke and Cardiac Care
· Truven Health Analytics: Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
· Becker’s Hospital Review: 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Heart
· US News & World Report: High Performing – Heart Bypass Surgery and Heart Failure
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
For more information send your CV, call or text me:
859 653 1392
Follow YOUR heart to the region’s leading Heart Institute
In January, 2019, TriHealth announced the creation of the region’s premier destination Cardiac Center of Excellence (COE) by combining the cardiac surgery sites at our two flagship hospitals, Good Samaritan and Bethesda North, into one unified program. This will become a “heart hospital” based on the Bethesda North Campus and supported by the strength of our system of cardiac services at Good Samaritan Hospital and in the communities where our patients live. Become part of our heart team that makes a difference every day!
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.