|Department:||TriHealth Heart Institute|
When hearts attack, we fight back.
The TriHealth Heart Institute (THI) is poised to expand our current service line and is seeking engaging board-certified Non-Invasive Cardiologists to become a part of Greater Cincinnati’s leading heart and vascular program.
You can build a successful practice while putting down roots in a vibrant, creative city. Ranked number nine on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and fifth on the publication’s list of most affordable metro areas, Cincinnati is a great place to call home.
THI is the top regional provider of acute heart attack care and:
· a recognized leader in heart care with the most experienced physicians.
· consistently beats national benchmarks for “time to treatment” by 30 minutes.
· performs almost twice as many heart surgeries as any other health system in the region.
· offers our patients access to treatment options not available anywhere else in the area.
We have achieved local, regional and national recognition by:
· Healthgrades: Superior Clinical Performance in Stroke and Cardiac Care
· Truven Health Analytics: Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
· Becker’s Hospital Review: 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Heart Programs
US News & World Report: High Performing – Heart Bypass Surgery and Heart Failure
TriHealth most recently created the region’s premier destination Cardiac Center of Excellence by combining the cardiac surgery sites at our two flagship hospitals, Good Samaritan and Bethesda North, into one unified program. Our “heart hospital” is based on the Bethesda North Campus and supported by the strength of our system of cardiac services at Good Samaritan Hospital and in the communities where our patients live.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
For more information send your CV, call or text me:
Melissa Jansing, Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.