|Department:||Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
OB-GYN Generalists needed in Ohio
TriHealth, a large integrated, innovative healthcare system in Ohio, is seeking a top talent OB-GYN physician to join our faculty team. This physician will serve in a professional capacity as a member of the academic faculty for the TriHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program ("Program").
Interested candidates must be trained to provide up to date, evidence-based assessment, treatment and care for patients. Position specific duties will be primarily academic GYN based but also include:
· Providing on-site resident supervision
· Providing preceptorship coverage of resident office practices
· Providing coverage of GYN inpatient services including:
· Staff inpatient and ED consults
· Round on GYN Resident Service patients
· Staff scheduled and emergent gynecology surgical cases
· Providing cross-coverage for sites of care as designated by the Program Director
· Participating in resident education and scholarly activities
· Participating in the Gynecology On-call coverage pool
· Participating in L&D coverage only if needed
In addition to providing clinical support, a commitment to teaching and administrative support will be an essential part of the position to include:
· Being available to answer residents' questions, provide consultations, and to formulate appropriate plans regarding patient care
· Participating in regular and formal evaluations of residents and students
· Reviewing relevant incident reports and recommend appropriate action
· Attending administrative meetings and serve on committees relevant to the residency program as requested
· Providing consultation and recommendations to administration regarding the Program
· Participating in resident recruitment as appropriately identified by the Program Director
For interested candidates, leadership opportunities in the Residency Program, Women’s service line and our institution are available.
TriHealth is active in undergraduate medical education, accredited in graduate medical education, and committed to a curriculum of teaching and research that is innovative, applicable to practice, and responsive to community needs. Our participation in post-graduate education at Good Samaritan Hospital dates back to 1858 and at Bethesda North Hospital, back to 1947.
TriHealth has the largest network of women’s health specialists in the region. We are the 4th largest employer with 12,000+ diverse employees, more than 700 of which are physicians. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade. We also have been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
For more information and to receive a complete list of duties and responsibilities contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org/859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.