|Department:||TriHealth Weight Management|
Seeking an engaging Obesity Medicine Specialist (Physician)
SIGN-ON BONUS / ATTRACTIVE RELOCATION
TriHealth’s Weight Management team has proven results through years of experience with helping patients lose weight while gaining the skills needed to keep it off. We are invested in every patient’s success through screening, active participation and completion of tailored, applicable surgical and non-surgical programs.
You will be joining our specialized group of Weight Management providers that includes:
Surgeons · Bariatricians · Nurse Practitioners · Bariatric-Certified Nurses
Dietitians · Behavioral Health Specialists · Athletic Trainers
The ideal candidate will be board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Sleep Medicine and hold a certificate in Obesity Medicine. You will be a part of the TriHealth Surgical Institute and rotate as needed among designated state-of-the-art sites in TriHealth’s integrated, innovative, award-winning system of care.
As a TriHealth physician you will enjoy:
· competitive compensation, productivity incentives and a generous sign-on bonus.
· a comprehensive Total Reward benefits package including medical/dental/vision, wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings and more.
· valued, demonstrated work/life balance.
· a strong referral base from the well-established TriHealth Primary Care physician community.
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and an experienced, professional support staff.
· a shared voice in how best to provide safe, reliable care in our physician-led, patient-focused system of care.
· the opportunity to teach and lecture as a contributor to our on-site Primary Care IM and FM residency programs.
With more than 13,000+ diverse employees, TriHealth is consistently ranked among the top employers in the US. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.