|Department:||TriHealth Medical Weight Management|
Seeking an engaging Obesity Medicine Specialist (Physician) in Ohio
SIGN-ON BONUS / ATTRACTIVE RELOCATION
The Medical Weight Management team at TriHealth has proven results through years of experience with helping patients lose weight while gaining the skills needed to keep it off. We are invested in every patient’s success through screening, active participation and completion of tailored, applicable surgical and non-surgical programs.
You will be joining our specialized group of Weight Management providers that includes:
Surgeons · Bariatricians · Nurse Practitioners · Bariatric-Certified Nurses
Dietitians · Behavioral Health Specialists · Athletic Trainers
The ideal candidate will be board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Sleep Medicine and hold a certificate in Obesity Medicine. You will be a part of the TriHealth Surgical Institute and rotate as needed among designated state-of-the-art sites in TriHealth’s integrated, innovative, award-winning system of care.
As a TriHealth physician you will enjoy:
· competitive compensation, productivity incentives and a generous sign-on bonus.
· a comprehensive Total Reward benefits package including medical/dental/vision, wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings and more.
· valued, demonstrated work/life balance.
· a strong referral base from the well-established TriHealth Primary Care physician community.
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and an experienced, professional support staff.
· a shared voice in how best to provide safe, reliable care in our physician-led, patient-focused system of care.
· the opportunity to teach and lecture as a contributor to our on-site Primary Care IM and FM residency programs.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
Interested candidates contact or send CV to:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
Melissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com / 859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.