|Department:||TriHealth Primary Care|
TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is welcoming an accomplished Primary Care physician to our established, growing Executive Health Practice. In this role, you will perform an integrated exam along with a full battery of diagnostic tests in order to provide a holistic evaluation for each patient’s journey to attaining and maintaining optimum health.
· IM or FM physician; BE/BC; current licensure
· minimum 5 years’ experience
· passion for fostering wellbeing and optimum health through education, prevention and coaching
· professional presence; ability to confidently engage with high-level executives; outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· well-versed in Primary Care modalities within a demonstrated, mature practice life
· innovative physician who is fluid and flexible in practice and presence; highly dependable/reliable
In this 100% outpatient role you will deliver an exceptional wellness experience tailored to a personalized care and prevention plan. You will have time in the appointment structure to fully engage with your patients and provide testing, care, information and strategies to develop a comprehensive, collaborative path to becoming their healthiest selves.
You’ll experience all the benefits of providing individualized, exceptional care without common lifestyle barriers most physicians face and enjoy:
· a dream schedule: 32hour work week; M-F schedule/8:30am to 4:00pm; no nights or weekends.
· practicing rewarding medicine with no insurance demands, restrictions or paperwork necessary.
· supportive team members working collaboratively in a patient-focused environment while leveraging the resources of an in-house nutritionist, physical therapist, fitness specialist, dermatologist, audiologist, and resiliency coach, all tailored to the specific needs of the patient.
· the challenge and satisfaction of providing high-quality, high-touch care for a diverse, highly-motivated patient base.
· the strength and full support of TriHealth, our large integrated system that delivers innovative, award-winning care through our two acute care hospitals and access to more than 130 additional sites of care.
Patient census is generally one to two per day—some full day, some half day—utilizing optimum scheduling for efficiency and patient accommodation. All care evaluations, consultation and testing are done on-site with same day results for testing. If follow-up care and/or referrals are requested or recommended, you will have the opportunity to play a role in that as well. In addition to preforming executive physicals, you will be performing preventative health physicals through EHE Health, a national program partnering with employers to provide yearly physicals for their employees.
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich diversity, culture and history along with strong educational offerings and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
“I enjoy my role as a physician within Executive Health because it combines the best attributes of practicing medicine and omits the least desirable tasks. I can focus on the patient and providing optimum care, with an emphasis on prevention over managing disease. Moreover, because of the duration of the patient visits, I build relationships with the patients and get to know them in an environment unburdened by the frenetic pace that often accompanies general practice and the frequent battles with insurance companies.” ~~Dr. Harper, TriHealth Executive Health
Interested candidates contact:
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.