|Department:||TriHealth Corporate Health|
Medical Director / Occupational Medicine for Fortune 500 corporate partnership in Ohio
TriHealth Corporate Health is seeking an accomplished, experienced FM or IM Occupational Medicine physician to fill the position of Medical Director for a Fortune 500 Company partner in Cincinnati, Ohio. You will be on-site in Cincinnati serving in a consultative role, providing global support and Occ Med process and procedure direction by interfacing with the company’s health care service teams in facilities—35 clinics/100 sites—worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have a confident, engaging personality and enjoy interacting on a professional level. Audience includes designated company leadership along with collaborative peers and team members who affect care delivery for the company’s large employee population.
· Established position—replacement for retiring Medical Director
· 28 hours/week with schedule flexibility; call only in the case of an emergency
· No direct patient care but available when needed to support affiliated global clinics in varying time zones
· Work with an exceptional collaborative team to:
· write policy and procedure covering ADA, fitness for duty, Rx impairment, medical safety and legal aspects of employment
· review, explore and develop key processes and innovative methods of care delivery
· Occasional, infrequent travel in instances of chemical exposure or other immediate workplace hazard (1-2 days max)
· BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician
· Minimum 3+ years Occupational Medicine experience
· Ability to review complex medical diagnosis
· Familiarity with independent medical exams
· Use of Electronic Medical Records required
· Willingness to do current research on OSHA requirements for medical surveillance and fitness for duty exams along with ADA issues
· Legal (ADA, EEOC, FFD) experience is a plus!
Our Fortune 500 partner has long been at the forefront in their commitment to the health and well-being of their employees and the larger community. Together through their collaborative relationship with TriHealth’s integrated, innovative system of care, they are succeeding in bringing their vision for a healthier workforce to life.
With more than 12,000+ employees, TriHealth is consistently ranked among the top employers in the US. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade.Cincinnati is an engaging city, rich in culture and history and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional educational system and a wonderful arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home.
Carrie Case, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
email@example.com / 513 365 2555
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.