|Department:||Primary Care - Outpatient|
Family and Internal Medicine Opportunities in growing Ohio market
TriHealth is seeking top talent BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians for Primary Care outpatient opportunities in Oxford, Ohio, an engaging, close-knit community with a 30-40 minute commute just north of Cincinnati.
Our Oxford Primary Care team is a group of highly-qualified, compassionate medical professionals who work together with state-of-the-art equipment to provide safe, patient-focused, physician-led care. A strong sense of collaboration along with support and appreciation for their patients and each other is demonstrated daily.
The Oxford team enjoys continuity of care through McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital in Oxford, one of the hospitals in TriHealth’ s large, integrated healthcare system based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Built on an almost 60 year history of service to the Oxford area, McCullough-Hyde provides comprehensive care to nearly 80,000 people each year on the main campus in Oxford, and throughout adjacent outpatient and urgent care facilities. Services include:
· Cancer Care · Emergency Care · Imaging and Diagnostics · Inpatient Services
· Occupational Health · Surgical Services · Women’s Services
As an Oxford-based TriHealth physician, you’ll find:
· Full-time employment in an engaging, collaborative setting
· Flexible scheduling and call where work/life balance is valued and maintained
· Value-based, competitive compensation
· Sign-on and retention bonuses
· Comprehensive benefits that include a full retirement package to meet your individual and family needs
· Attractive relocation package
Our Oxford opportunities enable you to build a successful practice while putting down roots in a city with small town benefits and big city diversity. Oxford was recently cited by Forbes as the #1 Best College Town in America. You’ll enjoy:
· vibrant entertainment offerings and community sponsored events throughout the year—theatre, concerts, art shows and musical performances as well as Yoga in the Park, festivals and more
· sports featuring division basketball and hockey, ranked synchronized figure skating
· historic downtown with locally-owned businesses, a Farmer’s Market, pubs and small boutiques
· the ambience of many generational family farms and access to miles of hiking and biking trails
· eclectic dining along with local fare, many making use of fresh ingredients from nearby organic farms
· an exceptional educational system with its own Miami University named one of the top 50 Public National Universities (US News & World Report) in the country. Their school district is ranked in the
top 15% in Ohio
· an inviting and affordable real estate market making it a great place to call home
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care. Ask about our student loan forgiveness benefit!
Interested? Send your CV, call or text me:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.