No matter where our patients live a TriHealth Primary Care physician is nearby. Our many offices throughout Greater Cincinnati are connected to TriHealth’s integrated system, promoting care and wellness for a lifetime – from the early teen years through advanced age.
As TriHealth continues to grow, expand our services and increase our capacity for research and innovative medicine, we are welcoming BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to become members of our dedicated Primary Care team.
As a TriHealth physician you’ll enjoy:
· Full-time employment with current opportunities in upscale suburban communities in the Greater Cincinnati and Lebanon and Oxford, Ohio areas
· EPIC EMR with data warehouse
· NCQA Level 3 practices recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
· Flexible scheduling with a strong commitment to satisfying work/life balance
· Highly-competitive compensation along with productivity incentives and sign-on bonus
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes lifestyle and retirement offerings to meet your individual and family needs
*Ask about our student loan forgiveness benefit!
TriHealth has more than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Send your CV, call or text:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392