Join Us in 2019 to Deliver Cutting Edge Cancer Care
Proceeds from the 2019 Gala will create the TriHealth Cancer Institute Personalized Medicine Program at Good Samaritan Hospital.
Personalized Medicine is precision treatment that focuses on the genetic “fingerprint” of cancer unique to each person. The program will:
- Improve patient outcomes.
- Eliminate unnecessary and toxic treatments.
- Prevent cancer with proactive screening for at-risk patients.
- Allow greater access to clinical trials.
- Help identify future therapies and treatments.
The event Chair is Joyce Lehmann and her Co-Chair is Melody Weil. James Maher, MD, PhD is the Physician Champion.
Click here to view photos from past Galas to see the fun of this unique, black-tie event!