Robotic Surgery at Bethesda Butler Hospital
Our expert surgeons at TriHealth excel in both simple and complex robotic surgery procedures. Each surgeon provides a personalized approach, customizing the surgical procedure to each individual patient’s condition.
The benefits of robotic surgery include:
- The instruments allow the surgeon to turn and maneuver with ease and bend far beyond the ability of the human hand.
- Surgeons have the most precise control.
- With a 3D camera, surgeons are provided high-definition, magnified images for the best possible view.
- The equipment steadies any random movements, allowing for the highest level of precision.
Bethesda Butler Hospital's Services
Bethesda Butler Hospital’s full range of high quality services includes a two-story inpatient building with all private medical/surgical beds and an ICU unit. This gives area residents greater access to high-quality care, with more services and amenities close to home.
In addition to inpatient care, Bethesda Butler Hospital provides everything from surgery, cardiology and imaging to physical therapy and sleep studies. With operating rooms, endoscopy suites, procedure rooms and a full-service emergency department, the hospital is complemented by additional services and physician offices for primary care, pediatrics and specialty care on campus.
Our dedicated team of specialists combines the use of state-of-the-art technology with compassionate care to deliver a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Robotic Surgery
- Inpatient care
- 24-hour emergency department
- Infusion therapy
- Cancer Institute
- Heart Institute cardiologists and cardiac testing
- Surgical Institute
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Center
- Laboratory Services
Compassionate, Integrated Care
Based on the value of patient-centered, high quality care, we combine a highly skilled, compassionate staff with advanced technology to provide efficient, superior healthcare services for you. Our experienced multidisciplinary team works collaboratively to integrate services and offer quicker, more accurate patient care.
*Satisfaction rate based on performance of emergency department.