You’re more than just a patient, and we’re more than just an ER.
After a rocky first half, the Cobras were finally making some headway on the court. That’s when the team’s star, Greg, started to experience sharp pains in his stomach from a ruptured appendix. Thank goodness he had our emergency care team ready for his arrival. His condition could be diagnosed in the ER, our on-site specialists could get him right into surgery and he could go home after an overnight stay in the inpatient unit. At Bethesda Butler Hospital, our 16-bed emergency department is available 24 hours a day to handle emergencies of all types.
Seamless, Integrated Emergency Services You Can Trust
Our experienced, highly trained staff is ready to deliver quality care to patients of all ages at a moment’s notice. Our full-service emergency department features:
- Coverage by the same physicians who staff all TriHealth emergency departments
- A 99% satisfaction rating among patients
- A section of rooms specifically designed with the needs of seniors in mind, with special equipment, nonskid wood flooring, stretchers, lighting and coloring
- Support of a full range of diagnostic services onsite as well as top-notch surgical and inpatient care
- A fully integrated medical records system, giving you informed accurate, quality care throughout the TriHealth system
- Special services for rape victims provided through TriHealth’s Center for Abuse and Rape Emergency Services (CARES), by SANE-trained registered nurses