The High Acuity Readmission Clinic (HARP) at Bethesda North Hospital wants to make sure that our patients have things that they need to help with a successful recovery and improved health.
The HARP clinic serves the needs of inpatients with no primary care physician (PCP) or with a non-TriHealth PCP, by assuring immediate, timely follow-up post-discharge to try and prevent unnecessary re-admissions to a hospital.
TriHealth Hospitalists who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine provide follow-up care to patients in each clinic, helping patients with their care after a hospital stay and, if necessary, to help find a new primary care physician moving forward.
- help you with medication refills
- make follow up appointments with your specialist physicians
- make adjustments in your treatment plan
- answer your questions about tests that you had done in the hospital or tests that you have scheduled after your hospital stay
- and help with any new problems that may develop
Bethesda North HARP
10496 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
513 865 5230