Injectables Juvéderm Volbella® XC, Ultra/ Ultra plus®, Voluma, Vollurre
An injectable filler used to create fullness and treat wrinkles throughout the face
- General statement: Juvederm injectables are excellent treatment options for patients who do not want to undergo a more permanent surgical process for rejuvenation, or are considering surgery but would like to see potential results.
- Why? Signs of aging include loss of volume throughout the face and the development of wrinkles. Juverderm injectables are used to treat these areas of concern. They are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance naturally produced by your body, and injected to help volumize targeted areas. Treatments are not permanent and can be reversed if desired.
- Are you a candidate? If you have developed skin wrinkles, deep folds, or loss of volume around your face then you are a potential candidate for filler treatments.
- The procedure and recovery: Juverderm products are injected into the areas of interest. Our experts at the Trihealth Cosmetic Surgery and Rejuvenation Center will assess each aspect of your face and discuss the targeted options for injection.
- The results: The results are appreciated immediately. You may have some bruising or discomfort. In the event that there are any issues the hyaluronic acid can be reversed and dissolved with another medication.