Our multidisciplinary team is dedicated to providing a wide range of outpatient services in one convenient location. We take a patient-centered approach to care, and strive to deliver the same superior quality that you would expect at any TriHealth facility.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Services
- Pulmonary function testing
- Dexa scan
These services are conveniently located near physician offices.
- 513 569 6777 to schedule an appointment for: MRI, mammography, ultrasound, dexa scan, pulmonary function testing, X-ray
- 513 862 5701 for information or questions about: Radiology, EKG, laboratory
- 513 862 5777 for information or questions about MRI
Our team of physical therapists creates an individualized treatment plan tailored specially to your needs. Call 513 862 5741 for more information. Our therapeutic tools may include:
- Patient education
- Biomechanical counseling
- Approaches to pain reduction
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Flexibility and strengthening exercises
- Balance and coordination training
- Gait and functional training
Good Samaritan Outpatient Center at Glenway also offers pre-admission testing in order to develop the best treatment plan for you. Pre-admission services include a multidisciplinary assessment, testing and patient education.
Our Sleep Center is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and is staffed with board-certified sleep doctors. We strive to solve your sleeping problems so you can wake up feeling well-rested and energized for the day ahead.