An Evening to Indulge, Have Fun, and Support McCullough-Hyde Hospital Trust
Join us for Chef’s Celebration 2017, a stylish benefit to support McCullough Hyde Hospital/TriHealth.
Saturday, November 18 2017
7 - 11 p.m.
Oxford Community Arts Center
Inspired by international chefs, exceptional wines and beautiful music, this special event was co-created by Cincinnati-based Master Chef Paul Sturkey.
First held in 2003, Chefs’ Celebration is a physician-inspired event to build awareness and financial support for the Hospital Trust and to help purchase much-needed equipment for the hospital. The support of dedicated volunteers and generous sponsors ensure its success as a signature event for the hospital.
Guests will have the opportunity to indulge in a wide variety of tastings at chef and wine stations located throughout the venue. To complement the dining selections, Dr. Gil and Joyce Gordon will expertly pair the chefs’ cuisine with several exclusive wines from their private cellar. After-dinner specialty coffees and teas will be served courtesy of Oxford Coffee Company. Music and art will enhance the guest experience.
Additional Participating Chefs
- Michelle Brown of Jag’s Steak and Seafood
- Jean-Robert de Cavel of Jean-Robert’s Table
- Jackson Rouse of Bauer Farm Kitchen
- Nat Blanford, chef/owner Azul Kitchen and Lounge
- Joel Parks of Kona Bistro
- Dana Atkins of Revolution Restaurant Group
- Vitor Abreu chef/owner Vitor’s Bistro and Sushi Bar
- Pastry Chef Pam Sturkey of Pam Sturkey Cakes
- Chef Chocolatier Jean Philippe Solnom
Tickets and Sponsorships
- Table for 10 - $2,500
- Table for 8 - $2,000
- Individual tickets - $275
Complimentary tickets are included with Master Chef and Executive Chef Sponsorships. Contact Janet Shirley to learn more at email@example.com.
Invitations are being mailed in September. Reservations will be accepted beginning September 15.
Click here to download the 2017 Save the Date mailer