McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital's policy is to provide financial options and assistance to those patients who lack the financial ability to pay, to those who do not have hospitalization insurance, and to those that have balances due including deductibles and co-payments. Payment is expected at the time of service. All attempts will be made to establish what will be owed in order to advise the patient of the amount due when services are rendered. Patients will be provided multiple options in which to pay their account balances.
If payment cannot be made in full at the time of service, financial counseling will be provided to help the patient qualify for payment arrangements or financial assistance options.
- Please see the attached document for a Hospital Charging and Pricing Overview (PDF)
- Please see the attached document for a list of McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Prices Effective 1/1/23 (PDF)
- Machine Readable File – McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP)
If your annual income is below the National Poverty Guidelines, McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital has a program that can help.
2023 Income Eligibility Guidelines for TriHealth Financial Assistance
- 2023 Income Guidelines (PDF)
- 2022 Income Guidelines (PDF)
- 2021 Income Guidelines (PDF)
To be eligible for HCAP:
- You must be an Ohio resident
- You are not a recipient of the Medicaid program
- Your family income is at or below the 2018 Poverty Guidelines or you are covered by the Disability Assistance Program.
Prior Hospital Bills
Paid or unpaid, may be covered by HCAP. Patients can apply for HCAP up to 3 years after they are notified about it. Patients should contact the hospital's billing department about prior bills, and ask to apply for HCAP—even if the bill has already been sent to collections. If a patient paid a bill but was eligible for HCAP, they may be reimbursed.
HCAP Care Assurance Application
McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital offers additional discounts to patients who do not qualify for HCAP. The discounts are based on income and number of dependents in your household. To see if you qualify please contact our financial counselor for assistance. Call 513 524 5600.
How can I request a refund if I overpaid?
You can request a refund by:
- Phone: 513 569 6117
- Email: Click here to request a refund via email.
Online Bill Pay
- For easy access, we are happy to offer online bill pay by credit card or e-check.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- You will need to access your account number found on your billing statement.