To protect our patients and team members, TriHealth has implemented visitor restrictions at all TriHealth hospitals effective January 6th, until respiratory season ends. Click here for more details.
We welcome you to take part in the healing process of those family members and friends who may be in our care. We have open visiting hours; however, limitations may result due to the patient's condition. Children will not be permitted to stay overnight.
- NEW Visitation Hours for Postpartum, GYN and antepartum patients beginning March 13, 2017:
12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Grandparents and Support person can visit 24 hours a day.
Labor and Delivery open hours.
- Fathers or one designated support person may be permitted to remain in the patient's room overnight.
- Visitation during the labor and delivery process is at the discretion of the physician and nursing staff. The patient may designate up to two support people to attend her delivery.
- Contact with the infant is permitted by any visitor to whom the mother gives consent. The visitor must be free of infectious diseases and must wash hands prior to infant contact.
Only one parent may spend the night in the patient's room. Special arrangements can be made for siblings.
Only one visitor is permitted to stay with a patient.
The Daisy Shop
The gift shop, operated by the Auxiliary volunteers, is at the front entrance of the hospital on the first floor. A variety of items are available, including stuffed animals, baby clothes, cards and fresh flowers.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Closed
The hospital cafeteria, located on the first floor, is open to visitors daily.
- Breakfast is from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lunch is from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner is from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Vending machines, money changers, and microwaves are available in the dining room and the emergency department waiting areas for your convenience.