The McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital's Oncology team understands the challenges that face our patients during one of the most difficult times of their lives. Our team is here to walk with you through your journey, to cry with you, to support you and to celebrate with you.
Our care team
The Oncology Coordinator greets all patients and their families upon their arrival. They help streamline the registration process to eliminate waits, assures timely lab draws, etc and works to assure that your visit to our center is as pleasant as possible.
Our Oncology Nurses are all registered nurses who have completed training in cancer care and chemotherapy administration. They are advocates for our patients and their families. A nurse is available Monday-Friday for patient needs and or questions.
The Physicians are from TriHealth Cancer Institute, with which McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital has made arrangements with to provide medical care to our patients. TriHealth Cancer Institute specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and blood diseases. TriHealth Cancert Institute exemplifies how McCullough-Hyde wants their patient's to be cared for—with compassion and healing through mind, body and spirit.
The center offers the following amenities:
- Private entrance close to parking
- Chemotherapy treatment area—each treatment cubicle provides:
- Heated, multi-positional treatment recliner
- Recliner for friend or family
- Sliding panels to allow visits with your "neighbor"
- A private room with bed, recliner, TV and private bathroom
- Massage therapist on site and an acupuncturist for appointments
- Wireless internet access
- Tranquil waiting room
- Lunch provided
- Kitchenette with snacks and drinks available for patients and family
- Family room with fireplace, computer with internet access for patients and/or family and friends, large screen TV with DVD player
- A serenity garden outside the oncology clinic provides a restful retreat and view with colorful plants and water fountains