McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital, in collaboration with Oxford Obstetrics & Gynecology are pleased to present a Women's Half Day of Health Program to provide women the opportunity to have wellness screening exams done in a timely manner along with some extras, just for you.
Program is for:
- Women over the age of 40
- Women who find it difficult to take multiple days off work to get their wellness screenings
- Women who put off having their annual exams because of their busy schedules
- Gynecological exam and PAP smear
- Digital mammogram
- DEXA (bone density) test or bone density screening
(A preliminary questionnaire will determine if you need a DEXA exam or a bone density screening)
- Screening lab work
- A healthy breakfast
- Massage by our resident licensed massage therapist
- Gift bag as our "thank you" for taking the time out of your busy day to take care of yourself!
- First, second and fourth Tuesday of the month: Oxford
There is a $20 program fee payable on the day of your visit. Your health insurance carrier will be billed by the health care professional for your annual exam and the hospital will bill for the testing. You are responsible for any co-pays, deductibles, etc. on both the physical exam and the testing per your health care insurance plan.
Please call the Wellness Center at 513 524 5421.
Make an appointment at 513 524 5555.