- Blood Disorders (factor V Leiden, protein s deficiency, hemophilia, etc.) Sickle cell anemia
- Pregestational Diabetes
- Epilepsy / Seizure disorder
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- History of Cardiac Defect
- Carrier of an Ethnic Condition (cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, beta or alpha thalassemia, etc.)
- Personal history of a genetic disorder (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, Myotonic Dystrophy, Huntington's disease, etc.)
- Birth Defects
abdominal wall defect, cardiac defect, spina bifida, diaphragmatic hernia, etc.
- Chromosome Abnormalities - Down syndrome, trisomy 13 or 18, Turner syndrome, triploidy, etc.
- Prenatal Exposures- prescribed medications, substance abuse, alcohol, radiation, etc.
- Ultrasound Findings / Trisomy Markers - Absent nasal bone, enlarged nuchal translucency, single umbilical artery, hydronephrosis, ventriculomegaly, etc.
- Known genetic condition, such as Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy, Marfan syndrome, Velo-Cardio-Facial syndrome, etc.)
- Mental Retardation
- Mental Health Disorders
- Birth Defects (cardiac defects, spina bifida or other open neural tube defect, cleft lip / palate)