If you believe you have been exposed to the Coronavirus or have symptoms of fever, cough, flu like symptoms and have concerns about either the Flu or other viral conditions including Coronavirus call your primary care physician.
If you do not have a primary care physician contact the health department or visit a designated testing area at local emergency departments.
Schedule a Visit or Walk-ins Welcome
Quality Family Health Care Near You
Take comfort in knowing that we’re nearby. Our medical team is here to provide you with expert care, so you can get back to what matters most. It’s another way TriHealth is honoring our mission to improve the health of the people we serve.
- Diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses in patients 18 months and older
- Open seven days a week and weeknights, too
- Prescriptions can be written, if necessary
- Expert care from board-certified nurse practitioners
- Walk-ins welcome
- Most insurance accepted
Important update to clinic hours: Clinic hours are changing, with the regular hours listed below taking effect Monday, March 23. In the mean-time, please note these special hours:
- Thursday, March 19 and Friday, March 20: All clinics open 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22: Regular weekend hours listed below
|Location||Mon - Fri||Saturday||Sunday|
|Colerain||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Deer Park||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Loveland||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Monfort Heights||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Norwood||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sharonville||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Withamsville||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|