Rapid COVID-19 Testing Available
Please refer to FAQs for specifics. Schedule through ‘office visit' or 'video visit’ buttons below.
Schedule a Visit
You can also schedule a virtual visit through your TriHealth MyChart account.
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens is not currently administering COVID-19 vaccines.
For more information visit TriHealth.com/Coronavirus.
Quality Family Health Care Near You
Take comfort in knowing that we’re nearby. Our medical team is here to provide you with expert care, so you can get back to what matters most. It’s another way TriHealth is honoring our mission to improve the health of the people we serve.
- Diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses in patients 18 months and older
- Open seven days a week and weeknights, too
- Prescriptions can be written, if necessary
- Expert care from board-certified nurse practitioners
- Most insurance accepted
The clinics will be closed:
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 25, 2023 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, December 1, 2024 (New Years Day)
|Location||Mon - Fri||Saturday||Sunday|
|Colerain||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Deer Park||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Loveland||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Monfort Heights||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Norwood||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sharonville||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Withamsville||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|