Don’t delay your care; we have taken every precaution to provide a safe environment.
At TriHealth, we are employing various practices during this time of COVID-19 to honor our commitment to keeping our patients, team members and physicians safe.
Setting Patient Protocols for Safety
- All patients are screened upon entry and provided with a mask if they do not have their own.
- All providers wear masks.
- The patient registration area will be limited to one patient at a time. After registering, you will immediately be escorted to an exam room. If a room is not available, you may wait in the comfort of your car for a text or call alerting you that your exam room is ready, and you can immediately be escorted there. If you choose to stay in the waiting room, areas have been marked for proper social distancing.
- Non-essential visitors will be asked to wait in vehicles during your appointment.
Infection Prevention and Cleaning practices:
- Our cleaning processes meet or exceed guidelines, utilizing hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Exam room cleaning after every patient.
- Registration and waiting area cleaned several times per day.
- Nightly overall facility deep cleaning, and focused cleaning of high-touch areas.
Let’s all be safe. You can help by:
- Utilizing the check-in process online at home or from your mobile device,
- Washing your hands or using hand sanitizer prior to arrival,
- Bringing and wearing your own mask if you have one (if not, we will provide), and
- Social distancing: keeping a safe distance from all others as you approach the facility.