Nutrition Services and Weight Management Programs led by Registered Dietitians at TriHealth Fitness Pavilion
For more program information or to register, email Karen or call 513 246 2622
- Dietitian-led 20-week program weight loss program
- Individuals with BMIs greater than or equal to 27
- Utilizes a meal replacement product
- Medically supervised
Pavilion Members $882 + cost of meal replacement
Nonmembers $980 + cost of meal replacement
Momentum + Movement
This 12-week weight management program gives you the best of both worlds. Each week participants will meet with a Registered Dietitian (RD) to review our healthy lifestyle and weight management topics followed by an exercise session with one of our certified athletic trainers (ATC) to learn how to exercise safely and effectively. Both programs are led by dietitians, provide access to the fitness center at the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion, a consultation with a fitness coach, weekly educational classes, group support and accountability.
Tuesdays, beginning August 23 – November 8, 6 – 8 p.m.
Members $299 Non-members $399
Strides: Ongoing support classes
- Open to graduates of both HealthOne and Momentum
- Led by registered dietitian
- Group support and accountability
- Four, 13-week sessions offered seasonally
Nutrition Consults with Registered Dietitians
• Dietitians offer one-hour consultations and follow-up appointments to help you meet your individual nutritional goals.
• Consults will help you develop strategies related to your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar control, cholesterol and overall health. You will receive education for a customized health plan and get started with a meal plan to achieve your goals.
Surgical Weight Loss
If you are looking for a physician who specializes in weight management or are considering weight loss surgery or medication, click here: TriHealth Weight Management.