General Emergency Information for All Members
- For your protection, any accident or safety incident must be reported to the Pavilion Manager on Duty or any staff member. 911 will be called if deemed necessary.
- In case of an emergency, there are emergency pull cords and buttons to activate in the following areas: Locker Rooms, Family Changing Areas, Kids Life Center, Studio A, Sports Arena and Aquatics Area. When activated, the front desk will be notified and proper action will be taken.
- In case of a fire, weather emergency or natural disaster, please listen and follow the overhead announcements and directions given to you for your safety by the Pavilion staff.
- An AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is mounted on the wall at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor fitness area. First aid kits are located at the fitness desk, front desk, Café, Kids Life Center and Aquatics areas.
- All staff are CPR and AED certified as required for employment and by the Medical Fitness Association.