Wellness is a family affair, which is why we offer designated swim and gym times for families.
Families are welcome to make use of both gym areas. Basketball or volleyball are options in the Sports Arena. In the Kids' Life Center, families can play basketball, floor hockey and soccer. Parents need to be present if a child is under 14 years of age.
Kids Life Center
Family Open Swim Schedule
Family Swim is held as follows. In the summer, all family swim times are held at the outdoor pool (except during inclement weather, in which case Family Swim is moved inside during the designated family swim time).
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Youth/Teen Lap Swim, 4:15 – 5:15 p.m., Main Pool Only
- Wednesdays: Family Open Swim, 5:30 – 6 p.m., Warm Pool only, only if outdoor pool is closed. Fall/winter: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: Youth/Teen Lap Swim, 4:15 – 5:15 p.m., Main Pool Only
- Fridays: 5 – 6 p.m. only if outdoor pool is closed. Fall/winter: 5-7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3 – 5 p.m., only if the outdoor pool is closed.
- Sundays: 2 – 4 p.m. only if the outdoor pool is closed.