Looking for a group that loves to play Basketball, Volleyball or Pickleball in Cincinnati? The TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion a strong group of players throughout the week.
We provide the gym -- you provide the athleticism.
Contact Us today, 513 246 2647, to learn more about pick-up games & our clinics.
Pick-up Basketball & Young Professional Open Gym
- Adult men and women are invited to participate in pickup basketball in our sports arena. Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 10:30 a.m.–Noon
- Young Professionals (ages 20–29): Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30–8:30 p.m.; Saturdays, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.; and Sundays, 4–6 p.m.
- Members FREE, Nonmembers $10 per visit.
- Pickleball is an all-ages paddle sport. It’s a combination of tennis, badminton and ping pong. Grab a friend. We have the rackets—all we need is you!
All Games played on the Far
Court: Mondays & Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.- Noon ; Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.; Fridays 3-6 p.m. and Sundays, 7 a.m.- Noon
- Members FREE, nonmembers $10 per visit.
4 on 4 Co-Ed Volleyball League
- Looking for Players! Join this fun and recreational league, all you need is a team of 4 players on the court. This is a B & C level league. The one hour match (3 games), and
your referee fee is included in your team fee.
Dates TBA: League takes place in October- February.
Need Rental Space?
- If your team needs a space to hold your league or event, please call LaShaunda at 513 246 2647.